Monday, April 23, 2012

Days off are amazing. Spent two nights and one zero day in Erwin,TN. I think about the next town all week, and yet now that I'm here I already feel like I've been in town a week. It's time to get back on the trail and make some progress north. Today was awesome, though. I was at the mall, Wal-Mart, and the movies. All very special things. I was under the impression that every town in America had a Wal-Mart, but that is definitely not true. I saw American Reunion, which was hilarious of course. It was a nice escape from things. Could forget about the trail for a couple hours. We have 8 days to go 120 miles to Damascus. Then, we are catching a Greyhound to Richmond and then Virginia Beach for some time off. It's Norm's brother's bachelor party. Looking forward to a new state.

No comments:

Post a Comment